Quanzhou Xinghai Bags Co., Ltd.
Main products:Travel Bag,Ice Bag,School Bag,Backpack,Mommy Bag
Contact Us
  • Contact Person : Ms. wu danlei
  • Company Name : Quanzhou Xinghai Bags Co., Ltd.
  • Tel : 86-595-22898809
  • Fax : 86-595-22507455
  • Address : Fujian,quanzhou,beifeng industrial area,quanzhou,fujian,china
  • Country/Region : China
  • Zip : 362000

Company Profile
Xinghai Bag Co., Ltd. is a ASDA and Disney approved factory, We have been producing bags, giftware, and other light industrial products for 10 years.

70% of our USD8,400,000 annual production value comes from orders in Europe, while the other 30% is from North America. With an average of 7 years' experience in industrial design, our five designers can introduce new samples frequently and guarantee prompt delivery. Utilizing production equipment from Taiwan and Korea, with printing and embroidery workshop,we can provide you customized services with sample turnaround of one...

Copyright Notice @ 2008-2012 ECOL Limited and/or its subsidiaries and licensors. All rights reserved.